Lake of the Ozarks Captains Association Directory
Captain for boat rentals up to 6 passengers.
Will drive boat of any size
50 Ton Master Captain
Charlie has nearly 30 years of inland, near coastal and offshore sailing experience. Charles is a 25 Ton USCG Licensed Captain with Auxiliary Sail and Commercial Assisted Towing Endorsements. He is also a RYA Offshore Yachtmaster for sailing up to 200 tons. He holds ASA 101, 103, 104 and 118 certificates, as well as the IPC.
Do you have a current U.S. Coast Guard captain’s license, from OUPV (six-pack) to 50-ton, 100-ton, or all the way up to unlimited, all-oceans? Or do you have a USCG Document of Continuity?
If so, we hope you’ll consider joining us. You don’t have to be working as a captain or crew member to join LOTOCA. Just holding a valid license or a Document of Continuity and being interested in maritime issues is all we require.
Fees are listed below.
Sign up online
Use PayPal to securely pay the new member subscription fee.
Fill out and submit the LOTOCA Membership 1-year subscription form.
- Once you’re a member, you will have access to the members page Captains Helm of the website, Link to your website
- Membership of National Association of Charter Boat Owners (NACO)
- Support of the Water Safety Council, CVB
- Other members’ support & networking
- Captains meeting once per quarter
- Speakers and continuing education
- Discount for classes and license upgrades
When you’ve filled out the, scroll to the bottom of the form and click the submit button. You will be redirected to the PayPal website. You’ll be notified when your membership application and payment has been processed by LOTOCA.
It takes up to 72 hours to process an application for membership and to send you your login credentials and instructions.